Hooked by Nir Eyal
• The best products are habit forming.
• Habits formation starts with triggers that initiate the behavior and rewards that cement it.
Influence by Cialdini
• Persuasion is a skill anyone can learn.
• The 7 key tactics of persuasion: liking, social proof, commitment, scarcity, authority, reciprocation and consistency. Traction by Gabriel Weinberg
Traction by Gabriel Weinberg
Made to Stick by Chip and Dan Heath
• Every product needs to sell through a channel. There are 19 traction channels.
• There is a scientific process you can run to test each channel to find customers. Made to Stick by Chip and Dan Heath
Positioning by Al Ries
• Positioning is differentiating yourself in the customer’s mind.
• The best ways to position yourself are to be the first, best, or the most different in your category.
Hacking Growth by Sean Ellis
• Growth requires cross functional teams and an experimentation process.
• The 4 stages of growth are: acquisition, activation, retention, and monetization. If you found this thread helpful, please: